TGI … MONDAY?
You’ll love working at Skyline!
We’re passionate about our all of our associates. We look for special people to join our team as interns and grow their passion for technology while doing real work. No coffee-running, paper-clipping interns here! Given the work we do, Skyline associates tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But, we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional and educational growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.
We’re looking for the needle in the haystack. We are GROWING and are in need of amazing Custom Software Interns !
Our internships are with our Custom Software practice! Each intern will start their summer with a four-week boot camp that will teach and refresh technology as well as what it’s like to be a consultant at Skyline. You’ll be paired up with a mentor and go to work on real projects! You’ll spend your summer in our Milwaukee office not only learning, but impacting the business! Not to mention, having lots of fun with the Skyline family during fun events and happy hours!
To be considered for the Custom Software Internship role at Skyline you must, at a minimum:
- Be actively working toward a two or four year degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field is required.
- Be willing to work in one of our three office locations for the summer duration.
- Be able to provide US Citizenship or authorization to work without company sponsorship.
- Have the ability to develop long-term customer and team relationships based on trust, delivery of results, and mutual respect.
- Be able multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change based on customer needs.
- HAVE FUN!
Upon successful completion of the internship program and based on staffing needs of the organization, you may have an opportunity to join Skyline as a continuing intern or full-time associate in our Milwaukee office location!